Sunday, April 11, 2021

How to Get Better Grades Using Your Imagination

     I always hated school as a child. Growing up dyslexic, I could never read or write well. I always found myself lagging far behind my classmates in grade school, because I was such a slow reader. 

    Although I never enjoyed reading much as a child, I loved to make up stories in my mind. I used to write stories in my notebook during class and act like I was taking notes. I entered my freshmen year of high school as a failing student. That year I came to the realization that if I wanted to be a real writer, I would have to earn better grades. 

    My motivation was not making good grades, but rather working towards my career. I turned my academic career around from a failing student to a 4.0 GPA holder. 

    Motivation is the key in getting a 4.0 GPA. I encourage you to dream big. Use your imagination and dream up your future career. Try to keep a journal of your ambitions. Then, work hard at it. Treat every assignment in school as a steppingstone to reach your destination.  

    This is how you will get better grades using your imagination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleisure Traveling Trend